Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums

How do you unlock the pins?

Im level 30 have done all of the invitational events but I dont have them all how do you unlock them

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: exman04
    yes i have the same issue. there has to be someone out there, please help guys

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BIGJOEJGDE
    I'm rank 30 and won every invitational event and have 255 pins i've mastered 17 tracks (which unlocks pins) once i've mastered the last10 tracks i should have 265 pins which leaves 4 pins that i have yet to figure how to get..It sucks that the pins don't have a description of how to unlock them.
    Don't mess with Jeff Gordon #24

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJOEJGDE View Post
    I'm rank 30 and won every invitational event and have 255 pins i've mastered 17 tracks (which unlocks pins) once i've mastered the last10 tracks i should have 265 pins which leaves 4 pins that i have yet to figure how to get..It sucks that the pins don't have a description of how to unlock them.
    I will master the tracks. Now I have a question you said you have four pins left. What Im thinking is you have to win the championship in career mode with all four manufacturers. Just a idea

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: exman04
    Thats what i dont get i have 248 and last nite i was mastering tracks and it wasnt unlocking anything

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: GhostRyder782012
    what does the pins do?

nothing just completionist and for unlocking purposes only

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: GhostRyder782012
    Quote Originally Posted by Josmil Reyes View Post
    nothing just completionist and for unlocking purposes only
    that is so dumb if it dont do anything