Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums

How do I put my own picture on my car?

I've never done this before and in the past I've seen people with cool paintschemes. I was wondering if anyone could help.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: just_callme_g0d
    The only way to do this is to create your own decal through the custom decal thing

Ice
    You can't put pictures on your car, from for instance a USB Drive, you have to create them using the paint booth.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ninjalo
    I want to put Charlie Sheen's face on my car....

Racing Team Tiger Blood

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SSIntimidator3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    You can't put pictures on your car, from for instance a USB Drive, you have to create them using the paint booth.
    I think they really need to change that. There are so many things that I'd like to do but no chance I could even create those decals.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZKrashB
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalo View Post
    I want to put Charlie Sheen's face on my car....

Racing Team Tiger Blood
    Duh, Winning
    Pround member of JR Nation GO #88

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: GATORSfan84
    they need to add a bunch more fonts. take out the stupid swinging pit pass on the load screen and use that power for options in fonts. what do the have like four. there has to be like 400,000 fonts in this world. come on now