Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: pblackhawks88 Steam ID: pblackhawks88

Steering Wheel and pedals will not work with the game

Hello, I bought the Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel for PS3 and it works real fine with Need for speed hot pursuit and I mainly got it to play this game. But when I plugged it up it worked fine on the main menu but once i clicks on play game it would not work. Like I said it works perfect with Need for speed hot pursuit but it won't work here. I can't even use the PS button when the game is working. The only thing that works is when i turn the steering wheel it switches to the next mode thing. Witch is good but I can't do anything else but that. Please write back to me so we can get this fixed.
    -Patrick

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: swoope1995
    im having the same problem with the same type of steering wheel too and its frustrating.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Aza2672
    Yeah me too I've got a ferrari gt experience wheel too and I cant even start the game when its plugged in

Yep, same problem here too. PLEASE EUTECHNYX FIX THIS!!! I don't think it would be too hard to do and would make thousands of people happy! Do it for the NTG 2011 fans!
    Please could you change it in the upcoming patch???

I would have to agree with all of you... and to be honest I do not have the money to afford a $100 + steering wheel by logitec to enjoy this game. In addition, I believe this may be a simple fix, because I used to have the thrustmaster universal challenge and it worked a little. The only part that did not work was the brake pedal, plus I could not stand driving with a smaller wheel. PLEASE EUTECHNYX FIX THIS (SECOND THAT)!!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: pblackhawks88 Steam ID: pblackhawks88
    I e-mailed Eutechnyx about the wheel and theysaid that they're working with thrustmaster and it should be in patch 2