Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SleepySlim

NR2003 + Mac OS X

Are there any racers out there running the OSX version (not the windows version in boot camp)? What kind of steering wheel or gamepad works with it?

I've got it running but I can't even steer with the keyboard because I don't have Number pad, which is what it's mapped to. I also can't seem to change it. I have a Logitech Driving Force GT, but it doesn't work either. No OS X drivers I assume.

Anybody had any luck with this version?

Switch the driving controls to not limit it in the options. Thete's an option in there idk what its called though. Its the same place you can adjust throttle input and stuff.
    Jeff Gordon fan logic

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    It's like nobody ever had baby...but once Gordon started it with Ella...we get like ten babies a year now lol.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SleepySlim
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDaShizzle View Post
    Switch the driving controls to not limit it in the options. Thete's an option in there idk what its called though. Its the same place you can adjust throttle input and stuff.
    Thanks! I am able to use the keyboard now... But I'd still like to find out if anybody is successfully using a gamepad or steering wheel on the native OS x version.

UPDATE: I just figured out that I can pair my ps3 controller to my mac over bluetooth and it works with NR2003. You have to map each button through the NR2003 Config panel under Controller Input.

X=L stick left and right
    Y=L Stick up and down
    Z=R Stick left and right

Buttons:
    1 =select
    2 =L3
    3 =R3
    4 =start
    5 =dpad up
    6 =dpad right
    7 =dpad down
    8 =dpad left
    9 =L2
    10=R2
    11=L1
    12=R1
    13=Triangle
    14=Circle
    15=X
    16=Square
    17=PS Button
    Last edited by SleepySlim; 28-03-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Updated info

I cant get NR2003 on my Mac working because i need an update any help someone could give would be nice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
    I cant get NR2003 on my Mac working because i need an update any help someone could give would be nice
    Hi,

I know you're relatively new to the forums, so just some advice: When a thread hasn't been touched in ~10 months it is probably best to make a new topic. As for your problem, I'm sorry, but I do not know.

Thanks.

I lost nr2003 on my laptop when I switched to the Lion (10.7) OS since apparently the Mac doesn't support it anymore. Sigh.
    Jeff Gordon fan logic

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    It's like nobody ever had baby...but once Gordon started it with Ella...we get like ten babies a year now lol.