Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: nitro_c4
    Thanks Ice! I really like the amount of schemes we can race. I'll happily unlock them all. After the 2011 paints schemes patch we'll be full of schemes and that's great!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: nitro_c4
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Crider View Post
    WHERE IS REGAN SMITH!!!!!!!!
    HE IS A FULL TIME DRIVER AND HAS RACED FOR 4 YEARS IN THE FURNITURE ROW CAR!!!!
    IF DANICA CAN BE IN HE CAN COME ON!!!!
    DOES ANYBODY AGREE WITH ME? IN CASE THE MAKERS OF THE GAME READ THIS, THIS IS HIS CAR..
    It isn't Eutechnyx's fault. The team didn't want to be in the game. Anyways, you can make the car using paint shop.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fat fellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Crider View Post
    WHERE IS REGAN SMITH!!!!!!!!
    HE IS A FULL TIME DRIVER AND HAS RACED FOR 4 YEARS IN THE FURNITURE ROW CAR!!!!
    IF DANICA CAN BE IN HE CAN COME ON!!!!
    DOES ANYBODY AGREE WITH ME? IN CASE THE MAKERS OF THE GAME READ THIS, THIS IS HIS CAR..
    he has been with Furniture Row Racing since '09 thats not 4 years,
    they had Kenny Wallace in '07, Joe Nemeckek in '08, Smith in '09, '10, and now

Banned
    Charlestown, New Hampshire, United States
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TerryLabonte44
    Does anyone know why Kyle's 2010 car will not have Double mint and Snickers in the game? will they be in the 2011 patch

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L33T Pilot PSN ID: L33TPilot Steam ID: 1337Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick O'Toole View Post
    Does anyone know why Kyle's 2010 car will not have Double mint and Snickers in the game? will they be in the 2011 patch
    'Why' won't help it :P If it's not in the game, let's hope it will come for patch

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTAILGATOR911x
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSanta View Post
    You don't have to play career to earn NXP.
    well for the most part you did in nascar 09 so i figured it was the same because you didnt earn as much online as you could offline

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SiIentSanta PSN ID: SpartyAJU Steam ID: SpartyAJU
    That's odd how Kyle Busch doesn't have his Double Mint scheme in the game, especially since they have this screen:

Maybe it's something simular to what happened with Tony Stewart and the Old Spice ride?
    Last edited by SilentSanta; 24-03-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by nwt0 View Post
    Any chance the 7, 09, 13, 15, 21, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 46, 60, 66, 71, 77, 78, 87, and/or 92 will be in the update?
    all the ones i bolded are already in the game so i think unless the teams didnt want them in than it would stay in for 2011 and 36 was apparently confirmed via twitter/facebook by someone on here

That's odd how Kyle Busch doesn't have his Double Mint scheme in the game, especially since they have this screen:

Maybe it's something simular to what happened with Tony Stewart the Old Spice ride?
    maybe it has to do with it being green :P haha idk just making a joke out of it being removed

Maybe it's something simular to what happened with Tony Stewart and the Old Spice ride?
    What doesn't make sence is:

He's running the Doublemint/Snickers colors again. The Old Spice situation is pheasable, as they no longer sponsor Tony, but this one is more peculiar.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JayBusbee
    So a real driver like Reagan Smith is not included, yet fake drivers Danica Patrick, and Jennifer Jo Cobb, and once in a blue moon qualifier Todd Bodine make it in? As much as I'd like to race with or as Patrick or Cobb, neither have ever been real Cup drivers, and in the case of Patrick, hopefully never will.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hawkeyeman04
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Cunningham View Post
    So a real driver like Reagan Smith is not included, yet fake drivers Danica Patrick, and Jennifer Jo Cobb, and once in a blue moon qualifier Todd Bodine make it in? .
    Danica and Jenn Jo Cobb are from m imagination... keep going Imagination!!!!!!! jk, it has nothing to do with the game, ask the team why they asked not tp be part of the game!
    Been a NASCAR fan for life. I live for NASCAR. I eat, breathe, and sleep NASCAR. I grew up a Richard Petty Enterprises fan til I met Jeremy Mayfield when I was 10 and began to follow him. Now even though I still support him, I now follow The #43 and the #9. Go RPM!!!!

Finally someone releases a full list.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Cunningham View Post
    So a real driver like Reagan Smith is not included, yet fake drivers Danica Patrick, and Jennifer Jo Cobb, and once in a blue moon qualifier Todd Bodine make it in? As much as I'd like to race with or as Patrick or Cobb, neither have ever been real Cup drivers, and in the case of Patrick, hopefully never will.
    you do know that Patrick and Cobb are in for the female interest in the game and todd bodine is in cause champion in trucks but whats the difference Aric Amorola is in and he doesnt run cup either anymore

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Teratoid Cs
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    Not even 2010 full paint scheme list has been released yet, so I think you'll find out few weeks before patch release...
    wait wasnt this the full 2010 scheme list Pilot?
    Miami Heat>Orlando Magic
    ALL IN! CLEMSON TIGERS
    1981 National Champions
    17 Time Conference Champions

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by jasonaldeanfan14 View Post
    wait wasnt this the full 2010 scheme list Pilot?
    Read further and then you'll get it why I wrote this.

I wonder if there is any way to immediatly unlock all paint schemes, without having to play through the game? might take a while to get all of them. ( not that im complaining, this game looks so good, i could play all day long!)

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bigal_Titan_1877
    dont understand why they still have last years sponsors and drives and whats the deal with not having beer sponsors does that mean you gotta change the game rating because of a beer sponsor

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bigalstide1877 View Post
    dont understand why they still have last years sponsors and drives and whats the deal with not having beer sponsors does that mean you gotta change the game rating because of a beer sponsor
    It's not that Eutechnyx or Activision doesn't want that, it's NASCAR, so you can't blame game developers for that.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xpox SUCKS PSN ID: Pizentu_DeWind
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalstide1877 View Post
    Really?? Your gonna complain about beer sponsors? Which EA game has beer Sponsors??

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bigal_Titan_1877
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizentu View Post
    Really?? Your gonna complain about beer sponsors? Which EA game has beer Sponsors??
    not complaining just saying, this game is already better then any ea version

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fat fellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizak51 View Post
    The Zyclara logo disappeared off of Almirola's car too and was replaced with a Graceway logo on the hood, and is it just me or do the contingencies on his car look like they're a little old? You don't see WM on cars anymore and Clevete is now MAHLE
    Almirola's truck had Graceway on it for a few races last year, it wasnt always with Zyclara on the hood

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DE_MAC_15-23
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    'Why' won't help it :P
    what?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
    Try To Beat Me At Atlanta

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: racingbeast5
    I have a question, Why is there always no beer sponsers on the cars. It always has there name what is up with that?
    Also if u cant have beer why Extenzie. Thats HORRIBLE worse than beer if they are trying to protect kids. I mean WTF! Extenzie has too do with yeah no details. I mean cmon at least make it so i can make a beer car? It looks un authentic.

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JTGBobby47 View Post
    I have a question, Why is there always no beer sponsers on the cars. It always has there name what is up with that?
    Also if u cant have beer why Extenzie. Thats HORRIBLE worse than beer if they are trying to protect kids. I mean WTF! Extenzie has too do with yeah no details. I mean cmon at least make it so i can make a beer car? It looks un authentic.
    Extenze cant harm, while alcohol can. Also it's not Eutechnyx's fault. Can't answer why, but it's possibly because NASCAR doesn't want them to have them beer sponsors in the game.

Fan

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 24 Pepsi Fan View Post
    What doesn't make sence is:

He's running the Doublemint/Snickers colors again. The Old Spice situation is pheasable, as they no longer sponsor Tony, but this one is more peculiar.
    The double mint/Snickers paint scheme will be included the 2011 download content patch in may or june.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast