Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DaleJr8857

Any thoughts or ideas for setups before we get the game to be prepared.

This might not make sense to ask before we get the game because we have no idea of how the cars drive but it might help to have a base set up heres one of mine that I will use in NTG11.
    Texas, Las Vegas, and Atlanta.
    Sway bar:5/8

Front and rear shocks:80% 90%
    Wedge .5 in the right rear
    Needs to rotate through the center more in order to get in the gas and stay in it on the back stretch
    IF changes are needed here is what I think will help.
    Recommended changes
    Lower air pressure on the left front tire and increase the air in right rear to help with forward bite.
    Add tape to the front of car to help with down force on nose watch water temp if needed remove some tape.
    Hope this will work on NASCAR the game if not I will have to do a lot of testing to do. tell me what you guys think and add your own
    "The winner ain't the one with the fastest car its the one who refuses to lose”.
    DALE EARNHARDT

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: II ShiftED II
    too difficult to tell before you play the game.
    im so out of tune on making setups.. havent done it since 2009 :P

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheLastParakeet Steam ID: Mutt107
    I'm just going to tweak the basic setup.

My question is will the track be different every time you go there? or can you use the exact same setup every time?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xpox SUCKS PSN ID: Pizentu_DeWind
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastParakeet View Post
    I'm just going to tweak the basic setup.

My question is will the track be different every time you go there? or can you use the exact same setup every time?
    It will always be the same.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RebelDawg91
    i am going to tear into that setup. adjust the front tires camber, toe, caster, ride hight, adjust the splitter to increase downforce adjust shifting ratio's, make the car loose and fast etc..
    whatever makes the car handle well and is fast on any track i plan on spending most of my time tweaking all the setups
    Last edited by RebelDawg91; 16-03-2011 at 10:18 PM.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.