Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Solid240

Lightning Racing League

Lightning Racing is accepting applicants for 50% races. Races are Monday and Tuesday nights at 9pm Eastern time. We run the Sprint Cup schedule, minus Bristol. For the Bristol races we substitute the track for 2 other tracks that are run only once inside the Sprint Cup schedule, with exception of the road courses. We allow Custom Setups, Custom Cars, and personal assists in these races.
    We also run manual cautions. This means no cautions whenever someone spins out or wrecks under the green flag. The only time an in-game caution will come out is whenever the game senses that a car is not running on it's tires within a certain time of rolling or flipping. Otherwise, if a car spins, that driver has the option/responsibility of calling a caution. We will then proceed to slow down, make pit stops, then line up for a double-file restart, and the leader will lead us to the "green flag."
    We run only 8 drivers at a time and we already have 5 others racing. We need 3 more to make the field more diverse and races a bit more interesting.
    If you would like to race with us, we will go through a few tryout races to see if you're up to snuff. We take the racing pretty seriously at times. We try to keep cautions to a minimum and show respect for our fellow racers. We don't like drama or other shenanigans.
    If you want to join, please contact our league's manager on his PSN, Lightning-Rcn5. You can also try to contact me at Lightning-Rcn14, or Lightning-Rcn81.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: IMBoom411
    do you have to change your username to "Lightning-Rcn##"? or can I keep my own

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by IMBoom411 View Post
    do you have to change your username to "Lightning-Rcn##"? or can I keep my own
    We do have to have a dedicated Lightning-Rcn## name.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Brickman81
    I had a feeling that would be a problem for most people, maybe we should talk about changing that.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Brickman81 View Post
    I had a feeling that would be a problem for most people, maybe we should talk about changing that.
    I agree, Brick. We should talk to him about letting some new guys in if they want to keep their regular user.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Brickman81
    We have 5 & are still looking for more to join. We are clean & we are fast, so if your looking for a league give us a try.

We are more then willing to share our info & give tips if you want them.

Yes you can use assists if you'd like, we don't care. Everybody runs something different & we don't complain if somebody running them whoops us, so don't be scared if you think it will be a problem.