Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JohnElightening Steam ID: indyboy12
    I can never imaging showering with dudes. I mean, they see your junk. ew, unless you're into that stuff.
    I will not change this signature until
    Tennessee Volunteers win a National Championship.
    Ford wins a Sprint Cup Championship.
    Tennessee Titans win a Super Bowl. October 29th, 2013.
    Here is my Twitter.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JGJrfan2488 Steam ID: CreepingDeath2488
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnElightening View Post
    I can never imaging showering with dudes. I mean, they see your junk. ew, unless you're into that stuff.
    My friend said when he played football in junior high he had to shower with other dudes. He said it was really awkward at first but after a few times you don't care anymore.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CharlieFibrosis
    Well to first start off, for those of you playing golf, your best bet is to find some used clubs. When I joined Golf in 2008 I didn't have any clubs, I had golf balls, but no clubs. So my instructor got some people to donate them to me (at that time I was maybe 4 and a half feet even or a little shorter, more or less) and all I had to pay was some school achievement bucks (slips of paper that essencially, if you showed good citizenship and stuff they would give you slips of paper that could be entered for raffles and stuff. It had no monetary value).

When I joined High School golf, I grew about to 5'3" or so and my clubs sorta still fit me. My clubs were all more or less junior sized clubs and played with them all season. However a guy I played against during the season was kind enough to contact his dad and they gave me a new set of adult clubs absolutly free. New bag (with straps for my back), new clubs (ALL types of clubs, from a putter to 2 different drivers. I probably am going to sit at about Mark Martin's height, I don't think I will grow much more to be honest), and a bunch of balls.

Regretabilly enough I haven't practiced with them much in these last 1 1/2 years but I plan on signing up Senior year to play once again and maybe play in collage. Simply my advice for those who plan on playing golf, surround yourself with people who can help you out with getting equipment if you don't have it already, and try to set aside a bit of money for balls and tees.

Also, while my gym class doesn't make us shower (not enough time to do a shower in a 48 minute bell and especially it is the FIRST class I have at 7:00 AM) I just put my gym clothes on, put my school uniform on top, take off the uniform and do gym class, take off the shirt and put the uniform pants back on over my gym shorts, and my uniform over my chest, and put my gym shirt away and put it in my locker for the rest of the day.

While I really don't care what people think about me, being surrounded by guys who are built for basketball and football, and me being 5'6", 140 lbs, having skinny arms, getting worn down easy, arthretic knees etc. I am not that intimidating. I have got the heart to play the sports in gym, but in terms of being a guy, I am usually the last to get picked. Meh. You just have to deal with what your dealt, and when you do get the chance to make a difference on the gym court, go for it.

Just my opinion.
    Dan Wheldon: 1978-2011, Dick Trickle 1941-2013, Jason Leffler 1975-2013
    “To me, the real heroes are the people who do worthwhile things without the thought of monetary gain” – Benny Parsons
    “I realized I better enjoy and appreciate and contribute as much as I can today because all of this could be gone tomorrow.” – Davey Allison

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JGJrfan2488 Steam ID: CreepingDeath2488
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Fibrosis View Post
    While I really don't care what people think about me, being surrounded by guys who are built for basketball and football, and me being 5'6", 140 lbs, having skinny arms, getting worn down easy, arthretic knees etc. I am not that intimidating. I have got the heart to play the sports in gym, but in terms of being a guy, I am usually the last to get picked. Meh.
    I was one of those kids in junior high/high school too.

But at the Catholic school (which sucked) I went to through my junior year no one was built like a football player, but we didn't have football so I guess that's why. There were the athletic guys, but they were built more for basketball. If we had football, they would've gotten murdered.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cassoday PSN ID: Cassoday Steam ID: Cassoday117
    Well I played Baseball for 6 year, football for 6 years, track for 3 years, and now I play rugby for my College. I'm also getting into golf just because I can drive the ball pretty far haha.

Edit: And since I see some people posting their size, I am 6'5 255 lbs.
    Last edited by Cassoday; 02-05-2012 at 05:11 AM.
    Paint Booth Club (Painter)
    Owner of Maximum Speed TV:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MaximumSpeedTv/videos
    Owner of Dead X Racing:
    deadxracing.weebly.com

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NoFear9944
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassoday View Post
    Well I played Baseball for 6 year, football for 6 years, track for 3 years, and now I play rugby for my College. I'm also getting into golf just because I can drive the ball pretty far haha.

Edit: And since I see some people posting their size, I am 6'5 255 lbs.
    I ain't messin' with you, man!

#47 ALLMENDINGER ~ #99 EDWARDS~ #44 YELEY~ #11 HAMLIN ~ #42 LARSON~ #40 CASSILL #LEFturn

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeadBloatedDog
    When I was younger I raced go-karts and absolutely loved motorcross until I tore my knee up in a race that pretty much ended my motorcycle days for good. I also played Little League, Babe Ruth, middle school, and high school baseball as a hard hitting right fielder, and for my size in high school (5'9 180ish lbs) the football coach thought that I would fit in playing tight end and outside linebacker. I never enjoyed playing offense, but I loved taking Q.B.'s down while on defense. After I got out of school I started racing again, eventually building a late model which I never got to run due to our track being shut down. Pretty much all that I do now is go up to the batting cage and hit baseballs, go trout fishing, shoot, or occasionly go bowling.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cassoday PSN ID: Cassoday Steam ID: Cassoday117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingerfan 22 View Post
    I ain't messin' with you, man!
    I'm a nice guy off the field lol. Only when I get on the field is when I will rip people's heads off haha.
    Paint Booth Club (Painter)
    Owner of Maximum Speed TV:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MaximumSpeedTv/videos
    Owner of Dead X Racing:
    deadxracing.weebly.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123