Update on wheel problems for Ferrari: TRE

I'm aware of the locked threads on Ferrari:The Race Experience, due to Eutechnyx claiming they aren't responsible for that particular version, but thought this might be helpful to anyone coming here looking for info or an update on what, if anything, is being done to fix the problem with wheels not working properly as they should.

I submitted a complaint to System3. I received a response from a Chandra Nair:

Hi there. Happy New Year to you.
    Thanks for your email and I'm sorry about the problems you're having.

Just so you know, System 3 only publishes this game in Europe. The
    publisher of this game in the US is Eutechnyx itself
    so really you need to
    speak to them.
    However, I can help you so of course I will!

The game is supposed to work properly with all Thrustmaster and Logitech
    wheels, however a recent patch to the European version (that was designed
    to improve a few things) managed to completely mess up the wheel support
    on certain wheels.
    Both ourselves and Sony still can't figure out why this has happened
    (patches are tested by Sony before they are released), however as soon as
    we can resolve it we will.
    Until them I'm afraid players are limited to the standard controller.

Please accept our apologies. Eutechnyx are trying to fix the problem.

Best wishes,

Chandra

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: racingfan14
    Quote Originally Posted by HEAVYSET View Post
    I'm aware of the locked threads on Ferrari:The Race Experience, due to Eutechnyx claiming they aren't responsible for that particular version, but thought this might be helpful to anyone coming here looking for info or an update on what, if anything, is being done to fix the problem with wheels not working properly as they should.

I submitted a complaint to System3. I received a response from a Chandra Nair:

Hi there. Happy New Year to you.
    Thanks for your email and I'm sorry about the problems you're having.

Just so you know, System 3 only publishes this game in Europe. The
    publisher of this game in the US is Eutechnyx itself
    so really you need to
    speak to them.
    However, I can help you so of course I will!

The game is supposed to work properly with all Thrustmaster and Logitech
    wheels, however a recent patch to the European version (that was designed
    to improve a few things) managed to completely mess up the wheel support
    on certain wheels.
    Both ourselves and Sony still can't figure out why this has happened
    (patches are tested by Sony before they are released), however as soon as
    we can resolve it we will.
    Until them I'm afraid players are limited to the standard controller.

Please accept our apologies. Eutechnyx are trying to fix the problem.

Best wishes,

Chandra

Does Chandra know anything about TRE?

Banned
    New capital signs up for dispatch (reporter Li Lei) occupy the group in casting to announce data to show yesterday,already going up meeting and already entered what show level beforehand to plan to appear on the marketlouis vuitton outlet in the enterprise, the wind spec compose that invested 3 above achieves 12, include Chinese larch capital and answer star investment to wait. Among them, inscriptions investment and Da Chen are achieved cast oppose an industry measure most, all achieve 8, in heart of division action business, wide post a letter holds an enterprise to amount to 7, 9 vessels investment holds an enterprise to have 6.

Plan to appear on the market from thislouis vuitton outlet stores year the total amount that the company already disclosed investment case looks, division action business mixes before 9 vessels invest a row two in, achieved 844 million yuan to mix 539 million yuan respectively, the average investment of every project achieved 120 million yuan to mix 90 million yuan.
    Inscriptions invests those who depend on net of Dongjiang environmental protection, people to appear on the market realize 2 IPO to exit, obtain amount of Zhang face redound to make an appointment with 150 million yuan respectively, 40 million yuan, zhang authentic louis vuittonaspect return rate is amounted to 2.51 times, 1.76 times. Inscriptions investment is contributive 2010 net of people of 15 million yuan of subscribe 2.073 million, occupy 1% . This year on April 27, be weighed for " government-owned intermediary the first " people net is landed hand in place, issue the price to be 20 yuan / , sun of open quotationlouis vuitton outlets head rises greatly 73.6% . Inscriptions invests face of people net Zhang to exit redound to be 41.46 million yuan, zhang aspect return rate 1.76 times.
    (Article origin: New capital newspaper)jingruitt

so your saying the us patch doesn't skrew up the wheel? I would realy like to know. thanks

Nice to update the Ferrari wheels. I really like it. Actually i learn something new about my profession. I am a mechanic by profession and its very interesting.