Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NASCAR The Game 2012 for PC!

Dear Developers,

I know you guys are busy and hard at work and I am excited to see what this upcoming year has to bring. I just have one request to make, please release NASCAR The Game 2012 for PC. I know that it would increase sales and bring you new customers.

PC gaming is still popular and even more so with clients that utilize PC Downloads such as Origin, Steam, Gamestop, Desura, and many others.

Again I truly believe that releasing this game on the PC will boost profits, and gain you valuable customers. I know there are many die hard sim racers who play Nascar Racing 2003, iRacing, and other popular sims who would show interest in this new and exciting NASCAR game.

Please give yourselves a chance to gain popularity and grow a stronger customer base by releasing this game for PC!

Thank you for your consideration.

-Forestman

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L33T Pilot PSN ID: L33TPilot Steam ID: 1337Pilot
    I approve this message.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LOPSIDEDxBa11z PSN ID: Ba11z__Mahoney

But to be honest, do we need two threads about basically the same topic?
    Driver of the #39 car in the NTRL
    Owner and driver of the #88 car in the K&N Cup Series
    "Shut up and race." - David Gilliland

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by a dirty platypus View Post

I think the other one is pretty much which one would you prefer them to make.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by a dirty platypus View Post

Ya know, this isn't a bad message.

Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: racingfan14
    I support this message.

I totally agree, but what's the likelihood of this happening? I really hope they have it for PC, though haha.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SilentPsych2012
    probably not 2012, but ill put money on 2013.

Dale Jr: "He just spun right out. Craziest thing I ever saw."
    -Richmond Flall 2013
    Follow me on Twitter @SilentPsych

Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2093 2000 0609 7585
    if they make it for PC than they should still make it for Wii and or Wii U.

Team Captain
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RedWingsRule14 PSN ID: AERL_RCN_24 XFIRE ID: redwingsrule14 Steam ID: redwings_etx
    I am RedWingsRule; And I endorse this message!!

**STANDING OVATION**

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Locke2014 PSN ID: GilletteRcn14
    ...Celebs need to endorse this message. Im all in.

I play games and stuff.

i am Elwood4888 and i approve this message i love PC games since i can't get a console

that be awesome

~ #3 Dale Earnhardt 1951-2001 ~

They'll need to come a long way before this takes place

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Apolitical989 PSN ID: JB-BMW1989 Steam ID: JB_BMW1989
    Seriously, this is a must have for me. Releasing this on the PC will bring more gamers into the community and will give Eutechnyx some more money.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MidLEastSWAG39 Steam ID: MidLEast_Neenja39
    Reasons why they probably won't release a PC version:
    1.) They need perfect the console versions of NTG12.
    2.) PC versions of the game are more likely to be pirated and Eutechnyx is going to lose a capload of money.
    3.) People are going to complain how the game runs terrible on their PC because they have a crappy computer.
    4.) Sales for PC wouldn't be that great.

Proud fan of Ryan Newman & Brad Keselowski.
    Dodge// Fanboy

#PenskePride

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: racingfan14
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne Idiot View Post
    2.) PC versions of the game are more likely to be pirated and Eutechnyx is going to lose a capload of money.
    3.) People are going to complain how the game runs terrible on their PC because they have a crappy computer.
    1.) Not exactly
    2.) One word: NR2003
    3.) Then it's time to upgrade!
    4.) It'll get a lot of sales. If you think about it, more families have a PC than a PS3/xBox/Wii.

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne Idiot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingFan14 View Post
    1.) Not exactly
    2.) One word: NR2003
    3.) Then it's time to upgrade!
    4.) It'll get a lot of sales. If you think about it, more families have a PC than a PS3/xBox/Wii.

1. They actually do need a very perfect version of NASCAR The Game before they 'port' it to PC hence most of it comes from the console version...all the files and what not, even though some of the developers would disagree, that's actually what happens.

2. 'PC Versions pirated' I've just checked 'torrent' sites and how many people downloaded Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox 360...whoa. It's all about online today, and if you download a game on PC, the online services will be disabled hence you don't have a key which has to be sent to the server of the provider like Steam or GFWL in order for Multiplayer to be functional. And I don't see a big point in a game where I couldn't play online.

3. Well people just might, but then it's their problem. Most developers thesedays don't even support low end PCs anymore, they usually just pick up up to 10 best end nVidia and ATI graphics cards as well as few different processors and make it work...Eutechnyx already has done that on Auto Club Revolution, so it wouldn't be a problem.

4. It probably wouldn't be as good as Xbox or Playstation sales because PC market is much different. PC gamers play what they like, and only what they like rather than what most of the console users do is go to a shop, see a new game, buy it which makes more money at the end of the day. PC would also have better online, and much better anti cheat system, as well as better graphics, mod support for SP which I doubt is much needed hence we have all the 'realistic' details, real cars, real drivers than what we had before. Perhaps even a paintbooth like in NASCAR 09....too much stuff to list what a PC game can do.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IndyBound25
    Not this year. I've heard rumors of NR2013 since Activison owns Serria who ONCE owned rights to NR2003 and may try to buy iRacing's rights to it.
    Quote Of The Day: "No Army can withstand a strength of an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo
    ---Netiquette Rules---

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N0Fear88
    Quote Originally Posted by TVR2500 View Post
    Not this year. I've heard rumors of NR2013 since Activison owns Serria who ONCE owned rights to NR2003 and may try to buy iRacing's rights to it.
    That's actually very interesting. Legally I believe it's possible but I just don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong though.

Gamer IDs

We'll just see what goes down in the next couple of days.

Team Captain
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RedWingsRule14 PSN ID: AERL_RCN_24 XFIRE ID: redwingsrule14 Steam ID: redwings_etx
    Quote Originally Posted by HMS48 View Post
    We'll just see what goes down in the next couple of days.
    Nothing will go down?

There's not going to be a PC version this year. Probably not next year. IF, they would probably have to find a different publisher for the PC version. We all know how Activision is with their PC games.

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RedWingsRule View Post
    Nothing will go down?

There's not going to be a PC version this year. Probably not next year. IF, they would probably have to find a different publisher for the PC version. We all know how Activision is with their PC games.
    Activision is great with MW3 on PC (Not really by delaying DLC for like two months but oh well)

I don't think there will be PC this year, as I am sure they'd hire people to test it, PC versions usually end up with twice as many bugs hence it requires public testing unless they hire loads of people in their studio which will cost a lot of money.

To be honest if they were to release NR2013 or whatever this would be the first place you find the info about it. The rest of the rumours 'Oh this guy was talking on NTG11 and told me this and that' is usually fake :P

Team Captain
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    Activision is great with MW3 on PC (Not really by delaying DLC for like two months but oh well)

I don't think there will be PC this year, as I am sure they'd hire people to test it, PC versions usually end up with twice as many bugs hence it requires public testing unless they hire loads of people in their studio which will cost a lot of money.

To be honest if they were to release NR2013 or whatever this would be the first place you find the info about it. The rest of the rumours 'Oh this guy was talking on NTG11 and told me this and that' is usually fake :P
    That's my point. Activision is very set on their flagship PC games that they publish. The other ones that they publish are either trash, or some a game that you won't ever see as a major game.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post

Thu dat...tru dat...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast