Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L33T Pilot PSN ID: L33TPilot Steam ID: 1337Pilot

Mayfield arrested on meth charges

Authorities say NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield was arrested Tuesday night on drug charges. Mayfield was arrested in his home in the town of Catawba on possession of methamphetamine charges, according to the Catawba County Sheriff's Office. Deputies had gone to Mayfield's home to execute a search warrant on a tip there were stolen goods in the house. During the search, deputies found the methamphetamine. They also found items that may be stolen but deputies have not verified the items taken are in fact stolen property. Mayfield has a scheduled court appearance Wednesday morning. His is out of jail on a $3,000 bond.
    At first I was like...NASCAR overreached at that drugs incident back in the days when he got suspended, and I was kind of on his side, but now he seems like a real addict it seems.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    At first I was like...NASCAR overreached at that drugs incident back in the days when he got suspended, and I was kind of on his side, but now he seems like a real addict it seems.
    Wow, now he's a liar and an addict. I used to be on his side to some extent as well.

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Or maybe he's just having bad times now hence of NASCAR, but meh drugs are bad mkay.

Banned
    Charlestown, New Hampshire, United States
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TerryLabonte44
    Why will not the Chump learn and do the Road to Recovery program

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Or maybe he's just having bad times now hence of NASCAR, but meh drugs are bad mkay.
    Never touch meth or any hard drug...EVER, not worth it. Other things like alcohol and weed aren't as bad.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BMM248
    I was never on his side...Still not.

I'd love to see all the people that said NASCAR was framing him come out now...

Spotter
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ScottG
    But how is any of this possible? He said he didnt do it. He said it was cough medicine......

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CEfanDP99 PSN ID: CEfanDP99 Steam ID: CEfanDP99
    It's obvious that NASCAR had the police plant the meth on him in order to have him arrested so that completely throws out that trial he has against NASCAR...

If anyone actually believes the first part of my post, 1. the black helicopters are coming for you and 2. it was sarcasm.

Honestly anyone who thought Methfield was innocent the 1st time was delusional. And anyone who still believes he's innocent needs to get a nice white jacket and enjoy a padded room.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Patanime237 Steam ID: TheMokafan
    Oh wow lol.I used to think he was innocent, but now I...just...can't believe it.

Banned
    Charlestown, New Hampshire, United States
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TerryLabonte44
    I see him serving some prison time and losing his house

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CEfanDP99 PSN ID: CEfanDP99 Steam ID: CEfanDP99
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick O'Toole View Post
    I see him serving some prison time and losing his house
    If that doesn't happen then he'll lose his teeth and possibly his life if he doesn't clean his act up.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CharlieFibrosis
    DANG! God Mayfield WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG IN THAT HEAD OF YOURS HUH!?

I though this guy was innocent the first time around but now I am done pulling for this guy. When I read this on FOX Sports.com I was like WHAT IN THE WORLD?! I though it was someone like Pearson or something, should have guessed it was Methfield.

I am seriously considering taking all my Mayfield memorobilia and throwing in the shreader. Heck I took an Aaron Fike card from his Indy days and shreaded that cause I was so mad with his incident with drugs at Kings Island (close to where I live) here in Cincinnati with his girlfriend.

Seriously what is wrong with this guy. If he plans on suing *chuckling sarcasticly* GOOD LUCK!

I swear, Mayfield should look at the story of Shane Hmeil. Shane (while he is never going to race again in NASCAR) turned his life around and is doing good. Even after his USAC incident nearly a year ago that has hurt him (as he is trying to preform Physical Therepy to get back into racing) he is still a success story. He has been clean and a much better man afterwards.

He didn't let drugs creep back into his life after his suspension. Mayfield get your brain together, your life together, and maybe if you can show us that you have changed after taking the steps, THEN we may accept you back.

Simply at this point I HAVE NO SUPPORT FOR MAYFIELD!
    Dan Wheldon: 1978-2011, Dick Trickle 1941-2013, Jason Leffler 1975-2013
    “To me, the real heroes are the people who do worthwhile things without the thought of monetary gain” – Benny Parsons
    “I realized I better enjoy and appreciate and contribute as much as I can today because all of this could be gone tomorrow.” – Davey Allison

I knew he was guilty ever since the story first broke.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter
    @nascar4824hen
    Go Inter Milan and New York Red Bulls!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fisha695 PSN ID: fisha695 XFIRE ID: fisha695 Steam ID: fisha695
    I laugh at all the people over the years both here & at EA who damned me to hell for steadfastly believing that he was lying.

People said if he were to do Meth he would look all disfigured, I said "No I know people who were on it for a long time and they look like normal people", yet everybody only thought that the "Faces of Meth" (aka homeless people who do Meth, don't eat & have tons of STDs) that they see on TV were what all Methheads had to look like so they thought Mayfield was innocent.
    0-34 <-> Hey look I finally updated it.

24 Heures du Mans 2013 Race Thread (Click)

It's sad when someone is addicted to drugs, I hope he finally decides to go to rehab.
    Sprint: #14-Stewart #5-Kahne#1- McMurray #34-Ragan #78-Busch #47-Labonte #51-Smith

Nationwide: #7-Smith #99-Bowman #77-Kilgerman #32-Larson #6-Bayne #01-Wallace #11-Sadler

Trucks:
    #98-Sauter #17-Peters #8-Gresham #19-Chastain #54-Wallace Jr.​ #32-Paludo

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FordRacing9921
    I knew he was lying years ago. And then when he brought his mother-in-law into it I knew he was crazy as hell.

Gamer IDs

Looking back I'm sure that was the first sign...... haha

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FordRacing9921
    ^^^^^He kinda looks like Denny Hamlin...

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FordFan View Post
    ^^^^^He kinda looks like Denny Hamlin...
    There are a lot of rumors about Denny & drug use out there too, "Nose Candy" if you will.

According to police report, police were searching for stolen property that belonged to Red Bull Racing.

Police documents say they found 1.5 grams of meth

Deputies took "metals, commercial sound equipment and industrial implements" from the property.

Police also seized 50 guns from Mayfield's home

Deputies: 6-12 small bags of meth found on the top shelf of a gun safe. Most bags contained residue or small amounts of drug.

Just spoke with owner of stolen property found at Mayfield's, says deputies had "3 or 4 trailers filled" w/ items they believed were stolen
    Guns

Some stolen stuff

Mugshot

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Patanime237 Steam ID: TheMokafan
    Wth is wrong with dude?!?!?

Like seriously, stolen property, guns, AND meth??????

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: remainingpanic4 Steam ID: remainingpanic4
    Mayfield is busted again, he has to learn to stop going after these drugs.

EDIT Mayfields life is down the drain and is not going back to nascar I am not joking about this in any way. Guns arent too bad as long as he doesnt do anything stupid. As a reenactor I see a lot of men handle and take care of them.
    Last edited by super24fan; 02-11-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    I have resolved to never start an unjust war but never ending a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies-Charles XII of Sweden
    The pic is the 47th PA infantry monument in Allentown

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Lol suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by patanshea18_fan View Post
    Wth is wrong with dude?!?!?

Like seriously, stolen property, guns, AND meth??????
    There is nothing wrong with having guns as long as you have permits and know how to use them properly.
    Rip Kahne 1980-2014

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CharlieFibrosis
    WHO IN THE WORLD HAS 50 GUNS! Unless you are a gun store that type of inventory is crazy. Man Mayfield looks screwed up in the mugshot. Good grief. He must have been on meth when he stole that stuff and why would he steal from Red Bull Racing?

Mayfield get help cause you are absolutly screwed down the road you are headed. Get your life back in order otherwise you are going to be in a world of hurt down the line. Go to rehab, get yourself cleaned up, and don't do stuff like this again.

Man this guy surely gave Owensboro, KY a bad name.

also LOL, Hamlin and Mayfield look similar don't they? Did someone photoshop his hair and color it different or did he actually go to the track like that.
    Dan Wheldon: 1978-2011, Dick Trickle 1941-2013, Jason Leffler 1975-2013
    “To me, the real heroes are the people who do worthwhile things without the thought of monetary gain” – Benny Parsons
    “I realized I better enjoy and appreciate and contribute as much as I can today because all of this could be gone tomorrow.” – Davey Allison

I never thought he was innocent I trusted NASCAR enough that they wouldn't foolishly scam someone and Mayfield was aways a suspect person throughout his career having bad stints at Penske and Evernham.
    Jeff Gordon fan logic

It's like nobody ever had baby...but once Gordon started it with Ella...we get like ten babies a year now lol.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast