Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "We're trying"

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: moonlit endevor PSN ID: moonlit_endevor Steam ID: moonlit_endevr

"We're trying"

@the25thinf: just started to play it I like it I heard a rumor you guys are putting a patch for ntg11 is this true" We're trying

as much as i want a 3rd patch i believe there is too much red tape,so to speak, preventing this from happening so far
    Last edited by Ice; 11-10-2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Title Updated

Statesville, North Carolina, United States
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eagle Actual PSN ID: EagleS1x XFIRE ID: godzilla78
    Cool story, Bro.

Gamer IDs

hey thanks i guess that was worth the time you took to respond lol

Statesville, North Carolina, United States
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eagle Actual PSN ID: EagleS1x XFIRE ID: godzilla78
    If they get it out, they get it out.

Gamer IDs

yeah its not a huge deal to me right now just thought i share some twitter comments

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BurtKusch
    Eg, just give up dude. forza 4 comes out tomorrow and there gonna have the V8 Supercars, which are a way lot better in my opinion.
    Kurt Busch --- Parker Kligerman --- Carl Edwards
    VRMotorsports ----- Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    For a company that made Ride to Hell: Retribution, I'm not surprised what they're putting out here.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SilentPsych2012
    I would LMAO so hard if they released a third patch that fixed everything wrong with the game and made it perfect.

Dale Jr: "He just spun right out. Craziest thing I ever saw."
    -Richmond Flall 2013
    Follow me on Twitter @SilentPsych

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: go LeAfS7 Steam ID: kerry786
    they should just put all there effort into ntg12
    Matt Kenseth: Driver of the #20 Dollar General/Husky Tools and #18 Gamestop/Resers Toyota Camry!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: racingfan14
    Who knows when Patch 3's coming out? Not me for sure, but if it's one thing that's known, their not getting it out this month.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TDogWilson24 Steam ID: TDogWilson24
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNascarFan2011 View Post
    I would LMAO so hard if they released a third patch that fixed everything wrong with the game and made it perfect.
    If that happened I wouldn't be LMAO, I'd be playing NTG and watching as all the people who supported the game before the patch starts telling every one who didn't support it:"I told u so"
    *Insert Quote of Choice*

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: b67hse73
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    they should just put all there effort into ntg12

Dave said that something that they fix could be transferred to the next game. It would be a positive for both games.
    Last edited by HMS48; 12-10-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Jimmie Johnson driver of the 48 Lowe's Daytona Yellow Chevrolet

Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by HMS48 View Post
    Dave said that something the fix could be transferred to the next game. It would be a positive for both games.
    Absolutely, any fixes that we make to NTG 2011 will be carried over to NTG 2012 so patch 3 will be good for both titles

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: FULKROD_RCN_53
    lets be very hopefull for the success of NTG's, that NTG12 needs just some normal tweaks here & there, not a total mess like NTG11

Not only would it benefit both games but sales as well !!!! I for 1 will be waiting a month or two before running out to a midnight release. The Draft being fixed to be more realistic having to have the ability to run up on a driver and be within 0.4 sec. behind rather that of hitting the wall and catching the draft from 2 seconds back was probably the best fix IN GAME. The cars for the most part starting on the wheels as the game LOADED would be the best loading feature.
    Is the rubber banding supposed to be fixed in patch 3 ? what about the AI cars trying to pit the lap after Caution instead of pitting under caution in Career mode ? Some slight bubble and loose glitch still as well.
    A little out of place here I know but if I hear correctly NTG12 sounds like alot of fun with the possibility of Fires and DNF's making there way into the game. would like to see a more in depth race on, park in pit box and race off pit road ... Game would be about as real as it gets. Any word on who Eutech is teaming up with yet or still a big secret ?? CODE MASTERS HELP !!!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Evilgenius80 View Post
    Not only would it benefit both games but sales as well !!!! I for 1 will be waiting a month or two before running out to a midnight release. The Draft being fixed to be more realistic having to have the ability to run up on a driver and be within 0.4 sec. behind rather that of hitting the wall and catching the draft from 2 seconds back was probably the best fix IN GAME. The cars for the most part starting on the wheels as the game LOADED would be the best loading feature.
    Is the rubber banding supposed to be fixed in patch 3 ? what about the AI cars trying to pit the lap after Caution instead of pitting under caution in Career mode ? Some slight bubble and loose glitch still as well.
    A little out of place here I know but if I hear correctly NTG12 sounds like alot of fun with the possibility of Fires and DNF's making there way into the game. would like to see a more in depth race on, park in pit box and race off pit road ... Game would be about as real as it gets. Any word on who Eutech is teaming up with yet or still a big secret ?? CODE MASTERS HELP !!!
    They said it awhile ago. It's Codeplay.

It's not Codeplay... Sorry that was a bit of mis-information.
    Dave T.
    Eutechnyx Dev. Team

Want to ask me a question, then follow me on Twitter: @DaveT_ETX

Quote Originally Posted by davet View Post
    I don't understand why it's so big of a secret just tell us already.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blur2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsama03 View Post
    I don't understand why it's so big of a secret just tell us already.
    it might be criterion games because i remember something about ntg12 having damage more like burnout paradise, which by what i think has had the best damage model for any racing game so far
    Nazi Zombies Runnnnnn

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: racingfan14
    So it was a rumor? I thought it was a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by JrRules88 View Post
    it might be criterion games because i remember something about ntg12 having damage more like burnout paradise, which by what i think has had the best damage model for any racing game so far
    Ice denied it. Criterion Games is owned by EA.

they can't ell us yet by law ??? even if we guessed it. Even though a moderator said it was code play

Dave if your still around any chance of Answering some of our questions ? I heard mention on a website that you were looking into adding some more features with the damage concerning Fire and possibilities of DNF's. Also some more control over pitting options, is there any possibility of a race on and off pit road? maybe a fake pit manuver where you can choose to pit up to the point of the cone or psych the car(s) into pitting behind you ? the ability to change your setups once you cross pit road line or have to stop in your pit box. maybe used the D pad to change setups on your car while on track to tell your crew chief the car is to loose or tight in the turns so they can manage some sort of adjustment and we worry about the driving on 1 level and use hardcore to manage both setups and driving ?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilgenius80 View Post
    they can't ell us yet by law ??? even if we guessed it. Even though a moderator said it was code play
    They probably will use NDA they have before. Plus I hate guessing games(no patience lol), but with that said has Iracing been ruled out? I know some of them used to work with the guys at Iracing when it was Pappyrus?

Gamer IDs

I could've sworn Ice said it. Oh well...I tried. It's ok.

Prawblems

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L33T Pilot PSN ID: L33TPilot Steam ID: 1337Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by HMS48 View Post
    I could've sworn Ice said it. Oh well...I tried. It's ok.
    Perhaps it's not Codeplay that helps them with the actual game programming.

Codeplay definetly got involved in NTG11 damage model, it's even on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
    Perhaps it's not Codeplay that helps them with the actual game programming. Codeplay definetly got involved in NTG11 damage model, it's even on their website.
    Would you take credit for that damage model though? Or was it toned downtown to help the framerate? O well again has Iracing been ruled out
    Last edited by Jsama03; 13-10-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast