Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums

Wink NTG 2011 Setup League for PS3

this league is for finding setups for all tracks and we will post setups onto the forums for PS3 and XBOX users Add me at AMP_ENERGY_88RCN we will race everyday from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 12:30 you must add me to join the races

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LSHS2013
    Thats a really good idea. Its just practicing but sharing info is a really good way to build fast setups
    PSN ID: LSHS2013

Quote Originally Posted by LSHS2013 View Post
    Thats a really good idea. Its just practicing but sharing info is a really good way to build fast setups
    yea because i have been looking up setups and barely found anything that works at all

Posting Permissions