Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NTG11 Sucks

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GhiLLieD KenYan

NTG11 Sucks

Why did I pay $60 for an untested racing game. I mean damn, Eufailnyx, did you not test NTG at all before you began production? I can't race one damn race without something on this glitched ass game breaking on me.

"Oh we are releasing a patch the day of" Syke, its almost f'ing July and guess what, Eufailnyx? No patch.

DLC Cars for 2011? Why werent they on the game to begin with. You should have called this Nascar 2010 The Game, because I haven't gotten to do anything 2011 related, except waste my money.

I guess this is what happens when you let the Brits try to run NASCAR. Damn, y'all don't see my ass out here making Rugby games.

I should be able to take NTG11 to Gamestop on the release date of NTG12 and get a discount for buying your first cache of trash. Why are you even discussing NTG12 yet? You still have a broken ass game, in case you didn't know, fix what you've started before you start another project. Basic business.

This is the worst $60 dollars I've wasted. I bought NFS Shift 2 and the controls sucked ass, traded it in for the "awesome new NASCAR game" only to realize it's drivers are a year behind, its got more glitches than the Matrix, and a Dev team with the work ethic of a college pothead.

Im tired of the procrastinating on a release date for the patch. Why would you release a damn trailer for a PATCH? Like seriously? "Hey Ice, lets show off our new caution flag system since we f'ed up the first one!" I've never seen a game release a trailer for glitch fixes, and I think thats upright pathetic and a waste of my time, as well as the time for every single individual who bought 30% of a game for full price.
    Last edited by Pilot; 24-06-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BobTheEnzyteGuy
    Relax: Patch 2 and the 2011 DLC will arrive soon.
    Much kudos to Ice, and to our volunteers: Pilot, Dustin Barton, metsrule2000, David Fortsch, barns, and Fisha695

Gamer IDs

They said that in March, but looks like we're still here waiting.

Gamer IDs

So? Things come up, things change, things take time. They are dedicated to making this bug-free for our enjoyment, and so if it requires this much time, then so be it.
    Much kudos to Ice, and to our volunteers: Pilot, Dustin Barton, metsrule2000, David Fortsch, barns, and Fisha695

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Brace87
    i agree 100% with this topic

Banned
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: kharvick_29_07
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinger43 View Post
    i agree 100% with this topic
    Me to he worded it perfect. also the patch 2 is no longer. its now called "just 2 more weeks"!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SparksCS24 Steam ID: SparksCS
    Dude, you're amazing.
    Check out the NXRL on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/cypherxr

Let's not forget that our beloved Eutechnyx also made this game.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rafenlives
    Quote Originally Posted by ghillied kenyan View Post
    Why did I pay $60 for an untested racing game. I mean damn, Eufailnyx, did you not test NTG at all before you began production? I can't race one damn race without something on this glitched ass game breaking on me.

I've never seen a game release a trailer for glitch fixes, and I think thats upright pathetic and a waste of my time, as well as the time for every single individual who bought 30% of a game for full price.
    Even though your flaming and some will say trolling, I have to agree with most of what your saying. I mean come on guys, really a trailer of a patch....jeeze

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bobs alter ego View Post
    Even though your flaming and some will say trolling, I have to agree with most of what your saying. I mean come on guys, really a trailer of a patch....jeeze
    With a situation like this, you can only flame.

I have almost nothing positive to say about this game, other then the graphics are kind of nice until you crash and bits of sheet metal are ripped off your car. Oh, and the driving is nice and smooth, until you wreck and there isn't a brake if your going in reverse, you can only burnout to try to save your car. Good thinking there, don't give the cars brakes for when they spin.

And lol, I got a warning from Eutechnyx for my horrifically foul language. Please don't ban me, I'm only speaking the truth. I guess you can't handle the truth.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ghillied kenyan View Post

And lol, I got a warning from Eutechnyx for my horrifically foul language. Please don't ban me, I'm only speaking the truth. I guess you can't handle the truth.
    There's nothing wrong with giving your opinion on this game, but using foul language and throwing insults at anybody isn't nice.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheEnzyteGuy View Post
    There's nothing wrong with giving your opinion on this game, but using foul language and throwing insults at anybody isn't nice.
    Welcome to the Complaint forum, would you like a box of chocolate and a wrap of roses?

Either way, Bob, I'm glad your still in high spirits.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Finally someone on the forum with a new idea and concept!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Brace87
    dude thank you for speaking up you are my hero

Please, buddy, calm down a bit. I know you're angry. I'm angry, too! Well, maybe not as angry as you are (I am holding up from the beating these annoying glitches give me), but sometimes we all need second chances. I know that sounded generic, but it's true. And you're right, a trailer for a patch seems weird, but hey, at least they're showing us progress. As for now, just hold out a bit longer, and if you hate the game THIS MUCH, then I'd suggest going back to the older NASCAR games, or better yet, iRacing (if you can afford the hefty-priced sim) or NR2003.

I agree with the creator of this post. I thought this was well worded and couldn't speak it better myself. Im tired of everyone defending this game. Its freakin almost July and no patch yet. I think fans of Nascar should wish good things of the sport that they love, and i know that games have a lot to do with getting new fans. With a lousy game like this, how can you attract new fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ybox460 View Post
    I agree with the creator of this post. I thought this was well worded and couldn't speak it better myself. Im tired of everyone defending this game. Its freakin almost July and no patch yet. I think fans of Nascar should wish good things of the sport that they love, and i know that games have a lot to do with getting new fans. With a lousy game like this, how can you attract new fans.
    To be honest, he's just restating what 9000+ angry customers have already stated

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Twistarhymes2
    its called research dude, you shouldve done some before buying a game you obviously knew nothing about. it was announced that the game would be the 2010 season at release and that the 2011 cars would be DLC a little bit after the release, the DLC is late because of how long the patch has taken to complete. yes just about everyone here is fed up with the run around involving the patch but id say it looks extremely promising this time around. so im sure everyone is hoping to see a release of both mid or beginning of July, just be patient.
    Last edited by JJohnson48; 25-06-2011 at 06:23 AM.

I don't care if he is restating what has already been said over and over, I gotta agree too. I'm tired of waiting for dlc and patch #2, i mean patch 2 more weeks, to come out. Just be careful what you say, not pointing fingers, but your topic will get locked if it steps on some toes. Bye.

Banned
    To the OP, great post, well said.
    To those who continue to say give them time.....how long is long enough???
    I raced on Nascar 09 last night, you know...with a wheel and FFB, side by side racing, cautions and all that "Nascar" stuff.....

The attitude of "this is EU first Nascar game" is 100% lame, how many previous versions of Nascar racing were there??? What SHOULD have happened, the developers should have raced all of the previous games and taken what was good and improved upon it, and left the crap behind. Instead we get NTG 2011 which looks and feels like it was barely tested, a racing game WITHOUT a rearview mirror???

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Daveintn View Post
    .how long is long enough???
    As long as they need to give us a bug-free patch that includes many of the features and additions this community asked for.

As long as they need to give us a bug-free patch that includes many of the features and additions this community asked for.
    If everyone on this site was as patient and forgiving as Bob I doubt they'd even be working on a patch. People may not like reading it and it does get repetitive and tiresome, but if people stopped flaming NTG11, they'd likely stop working as hard to fix it.

Banned
    It's nice your willing to be "the company guy" and wait as long as it takes. Me, I'm about done with it all, seriously, just how many more delays will people stand for?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Daveintn View Post
    just how many more delays will people stand for?
    To each his own.

agreed daveintn

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rafenlives
    To each his own.

I hope someday you have to live by your words.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast