Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 50 of 50

Thread: Atlanta Setup

  1. #26
    Champion Driver BA-ASIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    No, there is no way you are running in the 27 second bracket at Atlanta without lag/glitching.

  2. #27
    Paint Booth Hall of Fame hangman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sussex, WI
    Posts
    283
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hangman24
    If you are refering to my time of 27.27 I said it was a glitch. My best is 28.84 and as I said I don't think a 28.70 is possible without a glitch.

  3. #28
    Champion Driver BA-ASIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman24 View Post
    If you are refering to my time of 27.27 I said it was a glitch. My best is 28.84 and as I said I don't think a 28.70 is possible without a glitch.
    I wasn't talking to you, I was referring to Wheelman who thinks he can run in the 27 second bracket which is impossible.

  4. #29
    Sr. Member Whee1man5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    coming off turn 4, heading for the checkered flag
    Posts
    401
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Wheelman-5
    I'll take a photo of race results of an online race from Atl. when I can.

    Wheelman
    NASCAR '09 online champion
    "Find the host...then drive smarter than him."

  5. #30
    Champion Driver BA-ASIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Whee1man5 View Post
    I'll take a photo of race results of an online race from Atl. when I can.
    Don't forget to include everyone elses times

  6. #31
    Yep.

    ~ #3 Dale Earnhardt 1951-2001 ~

  7. #32
    Sr. Member Whee1man5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    coming off turn 4, heading for the checkered flag
    Posts
    401
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Wheelman-5
    Quote Originally Posted by BA-ASIAN View Post
    Don't forget to include everyone elses times
    The photo will be of the whole television screen. Fail to see your point.
    BTW- lemme know when you actually HAVE the game (that you swear I cant do what I say I can in).

    Wheelman
    NASCAR '09 online champion
    "Find the host...then drive smarter than him."

  8. #33
    Champion Driver BA-ASIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Whee1man5 View Post
    The photo will be of the whole television screen. Fail to see your point.
    BTW- lemme know when you actually HAVE the game (that you swear I cant do what I say I can in).
    I had the game for 6 months, I was one of the best at it. Almost NEVER lost online, but got my ass handed to me in league races. Never saw under a 28.8 at Atlanta, FAIL to see your point.

  9. #34
    Sr. Member Whee1man5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    coming off turn 4, heading for the checkered flag
    Posts
    401
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Wheelman-5
    Here's a good way to settle this...
    Add Wheelman-5 and Wheelman-55. Let's share in the experience.

    Wheelman
    NASCAR '09 online champion
    "Find the host...then drive smarter than him."

  10. #35
    Champion Driver BA-ASIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Whee1man5 View Post
    Here's a good way to settle this...
    Add Wheelman-5 and Wheelman-55. Let's share in the experience.
    BA-ASIAN, I'll go pick up a copy of NTG today or tomorrow honey.

  11. #36
    Sr. Member Whee1man5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    coming off turn 4, heading for the checkered flag
    Posts
    401
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Wheelman-5
    Well- this is where I'll just give up & say I was wrong and/or didn't see the fast time I thought I did. Here's why- I cannot adjust my spring rates by 5s anymore. Ive tried it in practice mode, car setups right from the garage and track testing. I think (MAYBE) the patch goofed something up. The fastest- on the low line and in tire-consevation mode (I dont drift up to the wall on corner exit and I dont hear the front tires screaming if at all) is 29.12 ...potential best is 28.66. The car will rotate, but it will not pick up the RPMs the way it used to; like it flat spots from 4 til Im on the backstretch. Also; I cannot get the wedge and LR height to set the same way as before the patch.

    Wheelman
    NASCAR '09 online champion
    "Find the host...then drive smarter than him."

  12. #37
    Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    404
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: lethaldose50
    The physics for the setups did not change at all. Just the visuals of the cars. All of my setups are still the same that they were pre-patch.

  13. #38
    Champion Driver BA-ASIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Whee1man5 View Post
    Well- this is where I'll just give up & say I was wrong and/or didn't see the fast time I thought I did. Here's why- I cannot adjust my spring rates by 5s anymore. Ive tried it in practice mode, car setups right from the garage and track testing. I think (MAYBE) the patch goofed something up. The fastest- on the low line and in tire-consevation mode (I dont drift up to the wall on corner exit and I dont hear the front tires screaming if at all) is 29.12 ...potential best is 28.66. The car will rotate, but it will not pick up the RPMs the way it used to; like it flat spots from 4 til Im on the backstretch. Also; I cannot get the wedge and LR height to set the same way as before the patch.
    That's all I was hoping to hear. I'm not doubting you're a fast driver and you probably manage your car better than I do. I just found the times you said earlier were literally impossible. I've done a lot of racing with very fast drivers at Atlanta and we never saw under a 28.71 without some sort of lag bubble. Offline, I've only been able to get down to a 28.89 but I'm too impatient to tweak with the car which is where people like you surpass me.

  14. #39
    Sr. Member Whee1man5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    coming off turn 4, heading for the checkered flag
    Posts
    401
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Wheelman-5
    That being said- why the hell can't I change my spring rates by 5s anymore? Its still an unanswered question...

    Wheelman
    NASCAR '09 online champion
    "Find the host...then drive smarter than him."

  15. #40
    Fan john88-29fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    379
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hendrick88jr
    Quote Originally Posted by BA-ASIAN View Post
    I've run a 28.86 with a lot of adjustments.
    Before you said you were running high 28s with default. Which is it? Every single post i've been on to see setups, you always post that you were able to go just a bit faster with default. Hmmmmm?

    Any thoughts?

  16. #41
    Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    9
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KlamChewer

    Ba Asian

    U seem to run faster than everyones setup on default. U sure r fast. Pls tell us ur secret

  17. #42
    Champion Driver BA-ASIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by KlamChewer View Post
    U seem to run faster than everyones setup on default. U sure r fast. Pls tell us ur secret
    I know how to run the track.

  18. #43
    Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    9
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KlamChewer
    Quote Originally Posted by BA-ASIAN View Post
    I know how to run the track.
    I was being sarcastic u moron.. There is no way ur running those time with a default setup. We all know ur lying. What ru like 15 or something like that. U post unrealistic times with default on every post i see here. U must be the fastest default setup driver ever. And in case u cant see it that was more sarcasim.

  19. #44
    Champion Driver BA-ASIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by KlamChewer View Post
    I was being sarcastic u moron.. There is no way ur running those time with a default setup. We all know ur lying. What ru like 15 or something like that. U post unrealistic times with default on every post i see here. U must be the fastest default setup driver ever. And in case u cant see it that was more sarcasim.
    You are welcome to race me online and see the proof in the pudding. I may be rusty but I hopped on the other day and ran 26.4s and Phoenix, and 14.8s at Bristol with default.

  20. #45
    Champion Owner JohnElightening's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Age
    17
    Posts
    15,241
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: JohnElightening Steam ID: indyboy12
    Just to back up BA he is fast if you've ever raced with him online. Just thought I would throw my thoughts in on that.
    I will not change this signature until
    Tennessee Volunteers win a National Championship.
    Ford wins a Sprint Cup Championship.
    Tennessee Titans win a Super Bowl. October 29th, 2013.
    Here is my Twitter.

  21. #46
    Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    404
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: lethaldose50
    I'd like to see some of your races then Asian. While 26.4x's are good, your not a whole second faster than everyone on every track. Just seem like another acedarkside360 or PRO_Boss

  22. #47
    Champion Driver BA-ASIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,332
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by ESheets782 View Post
    I'd like to see some of your races then Asian. While 26.4x's are good, your not a whole second faster than everyone on every track. Just seem like another acedarkside360 or PRO_Boss
    I'd like to see where you see me saying I'm a whole second faster than everyone else EVERYWHERE. Before you talk out of your ass, get your facts straight. I'm fast, but my lap times are at most, half a second faster than most people on the forums, which is only competitive with the people I race with, who are just as fast, if not faster.

    Charlotte: 28.8s
    Atlanta: 28.9s
    Bristol: 14.7s
    Martinsville: 18.8s
    Phoenix: 26.4s

    I'm not the only one running those times, look around on the forums before you go accusing.

  23. #48
    Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    9
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KlamChewer
    Hes is on ps. Its for kids so they make it easier to drive. U would never see those times on xbox on default setups. See xbox is 4 adults so its a bit harder to play the games. So they either made ps easier for the masses or he is lying threw his teeth. Buy a real system and see if u get those times on DEFAULT without pitting. U saying u ran 14.7 at bristol. lol One lap doesnt mean u can run 14s. U may have done it once when someone backed out and it glitched tgive u that lap. Those ones dont count. patiently waiting for a reply

  24. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    219
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xintimidator88
    I run 37.27 at Michigan car falls of to 37.8 s on 20 laps

  25. #50
    Champion Owner JohnElightening's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Age
    17
    Posts
    15,241
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: JohnElightening Steam ID: indyboy12
    Quote Originally Posted by KlamChewer View Post
    Hes is on ps. Its for kids so they make it easier to drive. U would never see those times on xbox on default setups. See xbox is 4 adults so its a bit harder to play the games. So they either made ps easier for the masses or he is lying threw his teeth. Buy a real system and see if u get those times on DEFAULT without pitting. U saying u ran 14.7 at bristol. lol One lap doesnt mean u can run 14s. U may have done it once when someone backed out and it glitched tgive u that lap. Those ones dont count. patiently waiting for a reply


    You're gonna get scalded.
    I will not change this signature until
    Tennessee Volunteers win a National Championship.
    Ford wins a Sprint Cup Championship.
    Tennessee Titans win a Super Bowl. October 29th, 2013.
    Here is my Twitter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
| Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy |

© 2010 Eutechnyx Limited. Eutechnyx® is a registered trademark of Eutechnyx Limited. All rights reserved.
Published by Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision® is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
NASCAR® and NASCAR THE GAME™ 2011 are trademarks of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. and used under license.
All other car, team, and driver images, track names, trademarks, and other intellectual property are used under license from their respective owners. All rights reserved.
“PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3” and the PlayStation Network logo are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Wii is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo.