Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atlanta Setup

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BA-ASIAN
    No, there is no way you are running in the 27 second bracket at Atlanta without lag/glitching.

Paint Booth Hall of Fame hangman24's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hangman24
    If you are refering to my time of 27.27 I said it was a glitch. My best is 28.84 and as I said I don't think a 28.70 is possible without a glitch.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by hangman24 View Post
    If you are refering to my time of 27.27 I said it was a glitch. My best is 28.84 and as I said I don't think a 28.70 is possible without a glitch.
    I wasn't talking to you, I was referring to Wheelman who thinks he can run in the 27 second bracket which is impossible.

coming off turn 4, heading for the checkered flag
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Wheelman-5
    I'll take a photo of race results of an online race from Atl. when I can.

Wheelman
    NASCAR '09 online champion
    "Find the host...then drive smarter than him."

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Whee1man5 View Post
    I'll take a photo of race results of an online race from Atl. when I can.
    Don't forget to include everyone elses times

Yep.

~ #3 Dale Earnhardt 1951-2001 ~

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BA-ASIAN View Post
    Don't forget to include everyone elses times
    The photo will be of the whole television screen. Fail to see your point.
    BTW- lemme know when you actually HAVE the game (that you swear I cant do what I say I can in).

Wheelman

Gamer IDs

The photo will be of the whole television screen. Fail to see your point.
    BTW- lemme know when you actually HAVE the game (that you swear I cant do what I say I can in).
    I had the game for 6 months, I was one of the best at it. Almost NEVER lost online, but got my ass handed to me in league races. Never saw under a 28.8 at Atlanta, FAIL to see your point.

Gamer IDs

Here's a good way to settle this...
    Add Wheelman-5 and Wheelman-55. Let's share in the experience.

Wheelman

Gamer IDs

Here's a good way to settle this...
    Add Wheelman-5 and Wheelman-55. Let's share in the experience.
    BA-ASIAN, I'll go pick up a copy of NTG today or tomorrow honey.

Gamer IDs

Well- this is where I'll just give up & say I was wrong and/or didn't see the fast time I thought I did. Here's why- I cannot adjust my spring rates by 5s anymore. Ive tried it in practice mode, car setups right from the garage and track testing. I think (MAYBE) the patch goofed something up. The fastest- on the low line and in tire-consevation mode (I dont drift up to the wall on corner exit and I dont hear the front tires screaming if at all) is 29.12 ...potential best is 28.66. The car will rotate, but it will not pick up the RPMs the way it used to; like it flat spots from 4 til Im on the backstretch. Also; I cannot get the wedge and LR height to set the same way as before the patch.

Wheelman

Fan
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: lethaldose50
    The physics for the setups did not change at all. Just the visuals of the cars. All of my setups are still the same that they were pre-patch.

Gamer IDs

Well- this is where I'll just give up & say I was wrong and/or didn't see the fast time I thought I did. Here's why- I cannot adjust my spring rates by 5s anymore. Ive tried it in practice mode, car setups right from the garage and track testing. I think (MAYBE) the patch goofed something up. The fastest- on the low line and in tire-consevation mode (I dont drift up to the wall on corner exit and I dont hear the front tires screaming if at all) is 29.12 ...potential best is 28.66. The car will rotate, but it will not pick up the RPMs the way it used to; like it flat spots from 4 til Im on the backstretch. Also; I cannot get the wedge and LR height to set the same way as before the patch.
    That's all I was hoping to hear. I'm not doubting you're a fast driver and you probably manage your car better than I do. I just found the times you said earlier were literally impossible. I've done a lot of racing with very fast drivers at Atlanta and we never saw under a 28.71 without some sort of lag bubble. Offline, I've only been able to get down to a 28.89 but I'm too impatient to tweak with the car which is where people like you surpass me.

Gamer IDs

That being said- why the hell can't I change my spring rates by 5s anymore? Its still an unanswered question...

Wheelman

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hendrick88jr
    I've run a 28.86 with a lot of adjustments.
    Before you said you were running high 28s with default. Which is it? Every single post i've been on to see setups, you always post that you were able to go just a bit faster with default. Hmmmmm?

Any thoughts?

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KlamChewer

Ba Asian

U seem to run faster than everyones setup on default. U sure r fast. Pls tell us ur secret

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KlamChewer View Post
    U seem to run faster than everyones setup on default. U sure r fast. Pls tell us ur secret
    I know how to run the track.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

I know how to run the track.
    I was being sarcastic u moron.. There is no way ur running those time with a default setup. We all know ur lying. What ru like 15 or something like that. U post unrealistic times with default on every post i see here. U must be the fastest default setup driver ever. And in case u cant see it that was more sarcasim.

Gamer IDs

I was being sarcastic u moron.. There is no way ur running those time with a default setup. We all know ur lying. What ru like 15 or something like that. U post unrealistic times with default on every post i see here. U must be the fastest default setup driver ever. And in case u cant see it that was more sarcasim.
    You are welcome to race me online and see the proof in the pudding. I may be rusty but I hopped on the other day and ran 26.4s and Phoenix, and 14.8s at Bristol with default.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JohnElightening Steam ID: indyboy12
    Just to back up BA he is fast if you've ever raced with him online. Just thought I would throw my thoughts in on that.
    I will not change this signature until
    Tennessee Volunteers win a National Championship.
    Ford wins a Sprint Cup Championship.
    Tennessee Titans win a Super Bowl. October 29th, 2013.
    Here is my Twitter.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: lethaldose50
    I'd like to see some of your races then Asian. While 26.4x's are good, your not a whole second faster than everyone on every track. Just seem like another acedarkside360 or PRO_Boss

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ESheets782 View Post
    I'd like to see some of your races then Asian. While 26.4x's are good, your not a whole second faster than everyone on every track. Just seem like another acedarkside360 or PRO_Boss
    I'd like to see where you see me saying I'm a whole second faster than everyone else EVERYWHERE. Before you talk out of your ass, get your facts straight. I'm fast, but my lap times are at most, half a second faster than most people on the forums, which is only competitive with the people I race with, who are just as fast, if not faster.

Charlotte: 28.8s
    Atlanta: 28.9s
    Bristol: 14.7s
    Martinsville: 18.8s
    Phoenix: 26.4s

I'm not the only one running those times, look around on the forums before you go accusing.

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Hes is on ps. Its for kids so they make it easier to drive. U would never see those times on xbox on default setups. See xbox is 4 adults so its a bit harder to play the games. So they either made ps easier for the masses or he is lying threw his teeth. Buy a real system and see if u get those times on DEFAULT without pitting. U saying u ran 14.7 at bristol. lol One lap doesnt mean u can run 14s. U may have done it once when someone backed out and it glitched tgive u that lap. Those ones dont count. patiently waiting for a reply

Banned
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xintimidator88
    I run 37.27 at Michigan car falls of to 37.8 s on 20 laps

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JohnElightening Steam ID: indyboy12
    Hes is on ps. Its for kids so they make it easier to drive. U would never see those times on xbox on default setups. See xbox is 4 adults so its a bit harder to play the games. So they either made ps easier for the masses or he is lying threw his teeth. Buy a real system and see if u get those times on DEFAULT without pitting. U saying u ran 14.7 at bristol. lol One lap doesnt mean u can run 14s. U may have done it once when someone backed out and it glitched tgive u that lap. Those ones dont count. patiently waiting for a reply

You're gonna get scalded.
    I will not change this signature until
    Tennessee Volunteers win a National Championship.
    Ford wins a Sprint Cup Championship.
    Tennessee Titans win a Super Bowl. October 29th, 2013.
    Here is my Twitter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12