Eutechnyx Forums - Powered by vBulletin
NTG Forums
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GoldenfoxxPrime PSN ID: Goldenfoxx Wii Code: 7335 9366 6160 5930

Thumbs down Unlocking specific pins

Ok, so I've completed career, done the invitationals, and got "mastered" at every track, but several pins are still locked. Looks like I'm backing that save up and starting completely over from scratch (yay??). Is there anywhere I can go to make see what pins are unlocked for doing what, as I want to check and make sure they unlock BEFORE I move on to the "next thing" this time?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OneBadHuskerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfoxx View Post
    Is there anywhere I can go to make see what pins are unlocked for doing what, as I want to check and make sure they unlock BEFORE I move on to the "next thing" this time?
    Unfortunately no, there isn't anywhere to see how you unlock specific things. Hope that is in the game next year.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GoldenfoxxPrime PSN ID: Goldenfoxx Wii Code: 7335 9366 6160 5930
    Well, I was hoping someone had put together a fan site that documents "Green Flag pin is unlocked by ____" since the game won't. And if there's none of that, hoping maybe someone around here just knew what some of them [specifically: #62 (Green Flag), #119 (Monster), #134 (No Right), #137 (Scoring Tower)].

Also, the achievement for having raced every track online is unlocked, but the pin isn't. I'm weirded out.

Thanks for the reply, though!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: sisterseagle
    which pins are you missing

get to rank 30, complete all the invitationals, career, trophies and you should have all of them unlocked.

I need pin 11, 3d glasses. Any help be appreciated.

Anyone else have problems with they're achievements showing up?

Whenever someone looks at my Xbox live account, it says I have 0 achievements for Nascar The Game 2011 and it says the same for me when I compare my games with someone else. It tells me in the game all the time about me getting achievements, but it doesn't appear that they show up. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it going to be fixed in the patch?

Fan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TitanicBoss
    whats your gamertag ?

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BigJoe29
    its kinda glitchy

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gimpii3
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfoxx View Post
    Well, I was hoping someone had put together a fan site that documents "Green Flag pin is unlocked by ____" since the game won't. And if there's none of that, hoping maybe someone around here just knew what some of them [specifically: #62 (Green Flag), #119 (Monster), #134 (No Right), #137 (Scoring Tower)].

Also, the achievement for having raced every track online is unlocked, but the pin isn't. I'm weirded out.

Thanks for the reply, though!
    I've been using http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=308662, which seems to be fairly accurate and according to them you are missing:

GREEN FLAG - Mastering Daytona (Day)
    MONSTER - Mastering Dover
    NO RIGHT - Mastering Pocono
    SCORING TOWER - Mastering Richmond

I've been having the same problem as you, I have all 27 tracks mastered but did not get the pin for Atlanta (Day) and it sucks. I've kept racing online and offline, mostly on Atlanta, and it has not popped.

As far as the pin goes for having raced every track online, I had that same problem, though I wasn't aware there was a pin for it. I had unlocked the pin since I have 268/269 and was only missing the Atlanta pin, but anyway, I took a day and raced every track online, keeping track of which ones I still needed to do. After playing all 27 tracks, I did get the trophy.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BigJoe29
    its glitchy, go do a race in career mode and see if it works then

gamertag is Honda16kelly

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: cody67mac

Angry After all this I have nothing...

I dont know whats going on with my game. I decided to go for the platinum trophy (Bad Idea). I am stuck at 85% with nothing to do.

1. Ride in style (all paint schemes) is unlockable because i still need 2 more schemes which is Mark Martin tertiary and David Reutimann. Both of these schemes are unlocked by gaining skill levels in which I am 30.
    2. Surfin' USA (Master all tracks) is unlockable because i need to get one more pole start at phoenix (day race) but i have gotten the pole over and over again and it never completes.
    3. Boy scout (All pins) is unlockable because i have not recieved #59 focus and #64 pedals.

Im totally out of ideas and dont see any way of completing the goal. If anyone can help or give any ideas please post. Im always on PSN so shoot me a message "cody67mac".

The pins unlock after the you master all tracks. for the pole start, get the pole and then start and finish the race. maybe those schemes will also unlock...

i was up to rank 30 with all tracks mastered, with some great lap times, and pins unlocked but still didn't have all schemes then i got reset and haven't turned the game on since

Thanks Gimpii3 for posting that link. I went to it and found out I had to get gold on infineon thunder. Did that unlocked pin which unlocked boy scout trophy. Now my only problem is platinum trophy still locked. 100 percent on everything and no clue what I need to unlock it, I'm sure i saw it said in the top right hand corner that I had but when I went to look it's not there. Any suggestions anyone?

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: rockfan11
    Mines the same way when i go to look at my trophies it says "No Trophies".

Fan
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: cody67mac
    I have raced probably 10 times from the pole trying everything, It just wont count anouther pole start. Im sorry about ur loss dude that stinks. If it would give me the last track master and pins i woul restart and get the schemes but im not going through everyting again for the 3 hardest trophies. Im giving up on it today, maybe ill get some more helpful tips before i try again tomorrow.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jarhead xSSGTx
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody67MaC View Post
    I have raced probably 10 times from the pole trying everything, It just wont count anouther pole start. Im sorry about ur loss dude that stinks. If it would give me the last track master and pins i woul restart and get the schemes but im not going through everyting again for the 3 hardest trophies. Im giving up on it today, maybe ill get some more helpful tips before i try again tomorrow.
    Just try waiting for the patch. Probably one of the many bugs in the game. Hopefully the patch will fix it. My suggestion would be to delete your game before the patch so you can start fresh.
    Staff Sergeant, United States Marine Corps, retired (1984-2004)

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle. Gen Pershing, US Army

Marine Corps Marksmanship -- You can run, but you will just die tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Troysloth View Post
    Just try waiting for the patch. Probably one of the many bugs in the game. Hopefully the patch will fix it. My suggestion would be to delete your game before the patch so you can start fresh.
    So that's why my game does that.....Its waiting for the patch.......

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jarhead xSSGTx
    Quote Originally Posted by AJLowe View Post
    So that's why my game does that.....Its waiting for the patch.......
    Exactly! What good is the pin without the patch?
    Staff Sergeant, United States Marine Corps, retired (1984-2004)

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle. Gen Pershing, US Army

Marine Corps Marksmanship -- You can run, but you will just die tired.